Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slow so slow but still good start

I was quite lazy about trading last days and must admit that I was really bored and unmotivated before some 2-3 days, don't know why - therefore I decided to take a little break and just did nothing but chilling, hanging out, studying the new tv shows in Germany and doing stuff which was nothing but useless and quite expensive :-)

Started around 3 days ago and did almost only Tennis. Horses are just so damn boring for me to trade. I remember I was in England several times and every time I entered a betting shop and saw a horse race I really became bored and fascinated how people can really bet on an animal to run around ( I know a jockey is involved too but still... can't understand ).

Last 3 days in Tennis were quite good, I achieved a great profit of 675. Quite good amount for me for the very beginning, planning to raise stakes a little after around 10 days of consistent profit as with Shanghai and following events there will be quite a lot of high volume events which I wanna take advantage of.

For now, I will focus on tennis and try out some soccer on a second account to try different strategies and talk to some friends already doing footy trading and maybe start to cooperate with them. We will see what future brings, but right now my focus definately is all about Tennis as the profit margin is far bigger than I initially expected.

Just one word to admit: I am combining betting and trading in Tennis, not doing just pure trading which explains the big swings and difference of profits per game. Often games including big favourites get uninteresting after a break for the mega fav., just take a look on the Soderling vs Hanescu match.

Will update tomorrow or day after tomorrow, let's hope for the good run to continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment