Friday, September 25, 2009

First day after course

Hey guys, today I started just after reading all my notes to the course I visited and started out trading for almost the whole shedule of horseracing today.

I really must admit it felt quite good to start out with a solid background ( thanks again to Peter again ) and it was the very first time I really looked forward to trading horses :-)

I made a list for the whole day including all races for today. My list looks like Startingtime, Runners, Fav. Price, Second Price, how I suggest to trade this race and the grade of the race. I definately recommen for all beginners such as me to create such a list as it might get a little stressful to decide just on the race how you will trade it as long as you aren't that experienced. Also you have quite an edge in my opinion as you immediately see without clicking on anything how the prices developed so far.

The day in total went really great for me, a net profit of 369Euros really boosts my confidence about racing trading and of course it motivates as hell. I also did some small soccer / tennis trades but different to earlier times, my focus now goes to horse racing as it is really more profitable than tennis for sure and in my opinion less risky with good analysis and market study than soccer.

Looking forward to tomorrow to boost even more, Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment