Sunday, September 6, 2009

Opening up a blog

Hi guys,

I have read quite a lot blogs and so decided to start my own blog as kind of a hobby - nothing more and nothing less. The majority of my blog will be of course as the title mentions about trading in betfair - if working fine as planned, practiced fulltime. I know this is quite a big aim for a first post, but due to my background as an odds compiler for a major bookmaker and my work for a betting group back to 4 years ago, I think I have quite a good background for trading.

From time to time you can expect some private posts as well of course, hopefully about what I have spent my profits for :-)

About my own, I am 23 years old from Germany and have worked on freelancer since quitting school 5 years ago. My focus always went to sportsbetting and analyzing sportevents and after watching the market on betfair for arbitraging for a betting group, I noticed the big possibility of profitable trades at soccer, tennis and horse racing.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment