Friday, September 18, 2009

First day starts with a nice profit

Hi guys,

today I started out my trading mission and it went quite well. A total of 52.64 profit in the tennis market trading 4 matches including 3 winning trades and 1 small loss, unfortunately due to my internet connection broke up.

In horse racing I just made 2 trades achieving a profit of 9.02 as I am awaiting monday on which I am going to Hook / England to visit a Betfair trading course by Peter Webb, probably the best known sports trader out there. I spoke to many guys around already about those courses which are held by The Betting Exchange Academy which is also connected to BetAngel, the software I use for trading and which I highly recommend to all of you guys.

For the course, as far as I am informed, the main target will be horse racing which suits me perfectly as I am quite confident in my tennis trading skills but very careful when it comes to the ponys running around :-) I will stay till tuesday in a hotel just at Heathrow airport as I wasn't able to catch a flight late enough to return on monday - maybe a couple of beers in a local pub if I won't be too tired after the course.

Today quite a lot of action is going on with the Davis Cup having several good trading opportunities which I will definately try to take advantage of. Will update later on !

No comments:

Post a Comment